Industrial Musings

Friday, May 04, 2007

It is May 4, 2007 and it is even closer to the times that will change my life forever. First, a quick recap of yesterday:

I woke up and did my routine. Then I put some soil in a pot and walked over to work. First thing I did was repot the banana tree, which quickly outgrew its initial home. The banana tree now looks amazing and I have great expectations for him over the summer. Work was very enjoyable as I continuously entertained the thought of moving on from this place and into the great unknown. Using the contractor status, I am very excited to travel and also to embark on an apprenticeship on a biodynamic farm. Organized my desk and completed a report, feeling good. Then I left work and walked over to the fort and relaxed for a bit. Left there and wandered over to my friend’s house. As I knocked, she entered through the door below. We grabbed some nudge and then made our way back over to the fort and then onto the bridge. We twisted a harry and then began to enjoy him. Soon enough, we saw a person atop the bridge and yelled up to him. He wandered down and we all conversed for a bit.

When I meet new people, I like them to talk to more than me. The more they talk, the more I learn about them and the better prepared I am to deal with them later. I think that dude stole her cabinet from the fort. But that’s aside the point and I didn’t even bring it up. Why would I? Either way, it was quite nice to see some folk on the bridge. We hit up the fort and then went our separate ways. I was on the phone with Verizon for hours and finally resolved that issue. Then I went over to my other friend and saw my first friend, I knew she was there too. Either way, the three of us headed over to her house to watch king kong. On the way, my other friend fed me some toast with humus and greens, which was amazing.

We watched king kong and had a harry to boot. Then I was sleeping so I bounced and passed out. Woke up to a whistling embarrassment. Man. Now it is May 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home