Industrial Musings

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I last posted on this blog in August 2006. Since then my interests have changed quite a bit and certain things fell into perspective. It is now May 2, 2007 and I am revisitng this blog. I think the irony of it all is that while this blog began as a homage to the information and knowledge I am gathering at my current job, this revisitation is now meant to catalog my taste for new endeavours and more creative activities.

On May 1, 2007, it is 30 days away from a significant time of change. I woke up kind of tired and bit hung over. We had a good old time the night before. Made Bean and Beet salad, ruined BBQ sauce, danced a ton, and had a harry that led my friend to the spins. On May 1, I went out to breakfast with my boss and then had a long conference call regarding a project that I hgave been working on forever. Want it to be done.

When i finished work, I went home and tended to my plants. My garden needs a watering source and I need to devote attention to solve this issue. Then I went to home depot to get some supplies and to the mall to try and replace my phone.

As a side note, my disliking for the mall and other commercial establishments has grown significantly over the past several months. Walking into the mall, there were signs hung that read "DEFINE YOURSELF:..." and then had a list of the more trendy stores the mall had to offer. I am very opposed to these types of establishments and believe that they assist in making people feel that if it is not bought or purchased then it is not good. If something is found, made, or reused, it seems to be of less value than something that was made by a company and marketed in a traditional manner. This is a problem, but something that I will not get into here.

Then I made some asparragus and heated up some soup that I made. I have not been eating out at all recently, giuven my new love for cooking and food preparation. Then I helped my friend write his cover letter. I had a Harry on the stoop with my good friend and then she had to work so I took my leave, so as not to sit and be bored.

Went home and planned out the garden, looking forward to getting everything in order. it is already coming along nicely.

Went to bed. Now it is may 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home